The Air Quality Egg (version 2) is a sensor system designed to collect readings of ozone (O3) in ppb and sulfur dioxide (SO2) (ppm), either indoors or outdoors. The sensor system also monitors temperature and humidity.
Principle of Operation
The Air Quality Egg v.2 by WickedDevice carries electrochemical gaseous sensors that have been previously calibrated at the sensor factory (Spec Sensors).
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 85 (mm)
- Weight: 7 oz
- Battery: No
- Power supply: 5v USB or Micro-USB (> 500 mA) phone charger
- Sampling mechanism: Fan
- Environmental operating conditions: -20 to 40 oC and 0 to 100 % RH
- Sensor response time: Maximum of 30 seconds
- Data readings: LCD screen
- Data logging: WiFi and data is published to airqualityegg.com and also to opensensors.io.
- Data transfer frequency: 5 seconds
- Data visualization: Yes (website)
- Typical max sensor response time: 30 seconds
- Transmission range: 703 meters
- Weatherproof: No
• Indoor air monitoring
• Outdoor air monitoring
Developer's product webpage