The Alphasense OPC-N2 sensor is an optical particle monitor that measures PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10. Alphasense is certified with ISO 9001:2008 .
Principle of Operation
The Alphasense OPC-N2 sensor uses laser beams to detect particles from 0.38 micron to 17 micron diameter. Count measurements are converted into mass concentrations of PM1.0, PM2.5 & PM10 using embedded algorithms.
- Dimensions: 75 (L) x 60 (W) x 63.5 (H) (mm)
- Weight: < 105g
- Battery: No
- Power supply: 175 mA (~ 5V DC)
- Sensor lifetime: N/A
- Clock function: No
- Sampling mechanism: Fan
- Environmental operating conditions: -10 to 50 C Temp, 0 to 99 % RH
- Internal data logging: No
- Data connection/storage: SPI/micro-SD
- Weatherproof: No
- Urban, outdoor and indoor air quality
Manufacturer's product webpage