The AQMesh (v.3.0) is a wireless air quality device that measures ambient gases, humidity, and atmospheric pressure. The AQM5 measures gases including NO (0-20ppm), NO2 (0-200ppb), O3 (0-200ppb), CO (0-50ppm) and SO2 (0-100ppm). The raw sensor signals are transmitted by GPRS to a secure cloud server where the raw output is processed. Processing includes mathematical processing which deals with cross-gas effects and environmental factors. Data can be accessed through a secure web login.
Principle of Operation
This device incorporates electrochemical gas sensors with a fourth electrode to increase stability and combat drift. Precision is maintained by reducing noise levels in the circuit to a few parts per billion. It also uses proprietary catalyst loading and stack structure to certify steady operation at low concentrations.
- Dimensions: 150 x 180 x 200 mm
- Weight: <2 kg
- Battery: Yes (lifetime up to 2 years)
- Power supply: No (Battery Powered)
- Sensor lifetime: Up to two years
- Clock function: Yes
- Sampling mechanism: Passive
- Environmental operating conditions: N/A
- Internal data logging: Yes (Cannot be accessed except through cloud server)
- PC data logging: No
- Communications: GPRS
- Weatherproof: Yes
Manufacturer's product webpage