The Foobot sensor is a handheld device that provides real-time measurements of fine particles (PM2.5), total VOC, Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), temperature and humidity.
Principle of Operation
Foobot uses light-scattering to measure particles smaller than 2.5 micrometers in aerodynamic diameter. It converts the signal to a PM2.5 mass concentration, sends the data to a server via WiFi and displays the readings on a website and a cell phone application.
- Dimensions: 172 (H) x 71 (D) (mm)
- Weight: 475 g
- Power supply: 5V USB cable
- Sensor lifetime: N/A
- Clock function: no
- Sampling mechanism: fan
- Response time: 5 min
- Environmental operating conditions: 0 °C – 50 °C, < 90% RH
- Internal data logging: no
- Data communication and logging: data uploaded through WiFi to a cloud
- Data visualization: iPhone and Android apps
- Weatherproof: No
Manufacturer's product webpage