The South Coast Air Quality Management District Library* was created to support the unique technical information needs of District staff and the public. It serves as a central access point for environmental information with special emphasis on air pollution in the South Coast air basin.
The extensive collection, amassed over more than two decades, includes materials that cover such specialized areas as:
- AB 2766 and Technology Advancement Office final project reports
- historical collection of EPA’s APTI (Air Pollution Training Institute) courses
- AQMD’s RECLAIM program
- staff reports on AQMD rules
- EPA reports
- micrometeorological and ambient air quality monitoring reports
- historical Governing Board agendas and minutes
- AQMD reports including APCD’s historical archives - in .PDF format
- Air & Waste Management Association Annual Meeting proceedings
- environmental video collection
- environmental periodicals
- environmental slide collection
The Library provides in-house access to the online catalog to search the collection. In addition, library staff are available during library hours to assist the public with research.
The Library is located at AQMD Headquarters, 21865 Copley Drive, Diamond Bar CA 91765. The Library is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. It is closed on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and holidays. For further information, call the library staff at 909-396-2600.
*AQMD's library is classified a "special library."