Now that you have seen “The Right to Breathe,” please take action to help reduce air pollution in Southern California! Below are links to sources that can help you get started.
- Ten Things You Can Do to Help Clean the Air (PDF, 2.63MB) – A guide to 10 steps you can take to be part of the clean air solution.
- Clean Air Choices – The Clean Air Choices program provides a one-stop resource for information on the benefits of using clean technologies on the road and in your home.
- Clean Air Connections – A program dedicated to engaging the public to help in clean air efforts.
- Healthy Hearths – Here you can learn about the harmful effects of wood smoke and how you can convert your wood-burning fireplace to use clean-burning gas logs.
- Simple Solutions to Reduce Air Pollution (PDF, 216kb) – Published by the California Air Resources Board, this guide offers 50 simple steps you can take to improve air quality.
- Air Alerts – Sign-up to receive daily air quality alerts and no-burn day forecasts for your area via e-mail or Twitter.
- Air Quality Index – The Air Quality Index (AQI) is the tool widely used to gauge air quality and caution residents of potential health effects for various air quality conditions.. Air quality forecasts are based on the AQI.