The AirNut sensor is a handheld device that provides real-time measurements of fine particles (PM2.5), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), temperature (C) and relative humidity (%).
Principle of Operation
AirNut uses light-scattering to measure particles smaller than 2.5 micrometers in aerodynamic diameter. It converts the signal to a PM2.5 mass concentration, sends the data to a server via WiFi and displays the readings on a website and a cell phone application.
- Dimensions: 8.4 (H) x 9 (D) (cm)
- Weight: 468 g
- Power supply: 5V USB cable
- Sensor lifetime: N/A
- Clock function: no
- Sampling mechanism: fan
- Detection time interval: daytime 15 minutes / night 1 hour
- Environmental operating conditions: -20 °C – 70 °C, < 100% RH
- Internal data logging: no
- Data communication and logging: data uploaded through WiFi to a cloud
- Data visualization: iPhone and Android apps
- Weatherproof: No