The South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and the California Air Pollution Control Officers Association (CAPCOA) invite you to attend the “Making Sense of Sensors” Conference, which will be held Wednesday and Thursday, September 27-28, 2017, in Diamond Bar, CA. This networking conference will gather experts from government, academia, environmental and research organizations, community groups, and industry to learn and share the latest information on air quality sensors. All participants will have an opportunity to tour the AQ-SPEC Testing Center.
Topics will include:
- State of sensor technology
- Sensor data quality
- Network development and data acquisition
- Data analysis, interpretation and mapping
- Networking perspectives and expectations
- Sensor applications and case studies
- Data dissemination
- Integration of sensor and satellite data
…and more, including
- Breakout/Poster sessions
- Short 15-minute tours of the AQ-SPEC Testing Center
Draft Conference Program is now available here!
Conference flyer available here!
For technical questions, please contact Andrea Polidori at (909) 396-3283 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend:
Experts from government, academia, environmental and research organizations, and the sensor technology and related industries.
Online registration is open! Simply Click below.
The registration cost is $40 per person. Space is limited, so register early.
The registration fee includes:
• Access to all event offerings (presentations, exhibits, tours, etc.)
• Continental breakfast both days, luncheon on Day 1 and PM Snack on Day 1
• Parking at SCAQMD Headquarters
Accepted online payment methods will be credit card with a nominal fee or an eCheck. We apologize but we cannot accept online payment outside of the U.S. A physical check can also be mailed to the SCAQMD. (Please note our system is a voucher system; ‘voucher’ means simply an invoice or receipt, as needed.)
On-site registration will not be available, so reserve your space today!
If you are interested in presenting a poster, please submit an abstract (~200 words) for review to email@example.com (indicate “Poster Display” in the subject line) no later than 8/31/17 and complete and submit the Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration Form.
*Please note poster displays are subject to approval of the abstract; allow 10 days for review after submission.
Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities:
“Making Sense of Sensors” will also feature an exhibit area. The following Sponsor levels are available:
• $3,000 – Luncheon Sponsor - SOLD OUT
• $2,000 – Continental Breakfast Sponsor
- 1 spot still available
• $1,000 – Day 1 PM Snack Sponsor
– 1 spot still available
• $500 – Lanyard Sponsor
- SOLD OUT
Please click here for the Sponsor and Exhibitor Registration Form and to read more about the benefit of sponsoring.
For more information, please contact Ms. Drue Ann Hargis at (909) 396-3237 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
South Coast AQMD Headquarters
21865 Copley Drive
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
LAX to SCAQMD
ONT to SCAQMD
1. Metrolink (City of Industry Station 1.4 miles from SCAQMD) – for routes click here http://www.metrolinktrains.com/routes or call 1-800-371-5465 (LINK) for personal commute planning.
2. Foothill Transit (Pomona Transit Center 7.3 miles from SCAQMD) – for routes click here http://www.foothilltransit.org/lines-and-schedules/regular-schedules/ or call 1-800-RIDE-INFO (743-3463) for assistance.
For your convenience, please find a local listing of Hotel Accommodations.
To sign up to receive e-newsletter updates on the upcoming conference, go to www.aqmd.gov/sign-up, enter your name and email, scroll down to New Technology, and click the box next to AQ-SPEC and/or Technology Forums.
For further assistance, please email us at email@example.com or call (909) 396-3240.