This course provides an overview of Rule 1403 notification and work practice requirements designed to limit asbestos emissions during building demolition and renovation activities.
- Pre-registration is required to attend this training. Absolutely no walk-in registrations.
- To register for the SCAQMD Rule 1403 Compliance Training Class, complete the Rule 1403 registration form (PDF, 389 kb) and submit both the completed registration form and registration fees to SCAQMD.
- Class fees are listed below. Fees are payable by check or money order to SCAQMD.
- Questions? Please call the Asbestos Hotline at 909-396-2336.
This half-day class meets at SCAQMD Headquarters
from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in conference room CC6. Please check the monitor at the main entrance for any last minute room changes.
Next Available Classes and Fees:
- August 16, 2017 ($85.47 per person)
- October 18, 2017 ($85.47 per person)
- December 13, 2017 ($85.47 per person)
Return to Asbestos Main Page