Incentives currently available as of July 12, 2016.
Battery Electric Vehicles
- Federal: Income tax credit of up to $7,500
- State: Rebates of up to $2,500
- City of Riverside: $500 rebate for Riverside residents who purchase from a qualified dealership
Rebates and Incentives for Electric Vehicles
- State: Battery electric, plug-in hybrid electric, CNG, and hydrogen vehicles qualify for Clean Air Vehicle Stickers that permit use of HOV lanes - for additional information, please click here.
- Farmer’s Insurance: Up to 10% discount on auto insurance for battery electric, gasoline-electric hybrid, CNG, or propane vehicles
- Traveler’s Insurance: Discount of up to 10% on auto insurance for gasoline-electric hybrid vehicles
- City of Santa Monica: Free meter parking for battery electric and CNG vehicles
- City of Hermosa Beach: Free meter parking for cars with California White Clean Air Vehicle Stickers
E-mail comments or questions to Clean Air Choices.