SCAQMD wants to keep you informed regarding RECLAIM Electronic Reporting and enable you to verify that your reports have been accepted and successfully entered into agency records. Here's where to get all the relevant information.
- ERS Web Reporting Click here to manually enter your electronic reporting transmission data. Submit and update electronic emissions reports for large sources, process units, and other non-major sources.
- Transmission Check Check here to find out if your electronic reporting transmission was successful. Please note, however, that successful transmission does not mean that your data has been accepted and entered into District records. To ensure acceptance and entry of your submission through a "Data Acceptance Check", please comply with the “WARNING/INSTRUCTION” below and click on the “Data Acceptance Check” link (see next bullet) at least one day after your submission.
- Data Acceptance Check Web Access To Electronic Reporting System (WATERS) provides access to electronic reports which have been accepted by AQMD and successfully entered into District records.
- Instructions (PDF, 107kb) and Frequently Asked Questions
- Subscribe to receive electronic reporting system status notifications by e-mail.
- RECLAIM Rules and Compliance
For Further Assistance:
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 909-396-2652.
Even if your transmission was successful the data is subject to automatic screening for errors, which may result in the rejection of the data without entry into District records. In such event, you may be deemed out-of-compliance with your reporting obligations and be subject to substantial civil penalties for violation of District Rules.
You are advised to conduct a “Data Acceptance Check” on a date subsequent to your transmission, in order to verify that your transmitted data has been accepted and entered by the District. You can accomplish a “Data Acceptance Check” by checking the link above.