What's New in Title V?:
Purpose of the Title V Permitting Program
Generally, Title V Permitting Program provides for:
- EPA veto authority over permit issuance,
- Greater opportunity for federal and citizen enforcement,
- Enhanced public participation during the permit issuance process,
- Clearer determination of applicable requirements; and
- Improved enforceability of applicable requirements.
Title V Administrative Requirements
Once a Title V permit is issued, the facility must comply with administrative requirements specified in the permit. The following links provide general information on these requirements:
Please contact SCAQMD's Subscription Services at 909-396-3720 to purchase a copy of the Draft Technical Guidance Document (TGD).